When in Hollywood, there is a ton of pressure to be unique and different. How else would you stand out? That's why some celebrities take the route of naming their child something really odd, or showing up at an awards show wearing something really crazy. Other celebrities wait for their wedding day to stand out. The brides may chose a wedding dress that's so left-field that people will be talking about it for months. It looks like those brides got their wish, because here are the 15 worst celebrity wedding dresses. What do you think of these gowns? Are they really that bad? COMMENT and let us know!
1. We don't deny that Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are adorable and gorgeous, but this cotton candy–colored dress just isn't working for us.
2. And while we're on the topic of pink gowns, what's up with that anyway? Kaley Cuoco opted in and we just don't get it.
3. Gwen Stefani was also rocking the pink, but this time with an ombré look.
4. Sarah Jessica Parker wore a black gown when she married Matthew Broderick. She said it was "off the rack" and the first thing she saw.
5. More pink, but this time Katie Price has gone a little overboard, making the other pink dresses actually look good.
6. Julianne Moore's wedding dress wasn't anything to write home about, that's for sure.
7. Mama June is known for being super redneck, so her dress shouldn't have shocked any of us. But it did.
8. We're really curious to know what Emma Thompson thinks of her wedding dress choice these days.
9. While Anne Hathaway's wedding dress really isn't that bad (maybe a bit of tulle overload), it's her headpiece that we're not too sure about.
10. It looks like Dita Von Teese was definitely making a statement when she wed Marilyn Manson in 2005.
11. We're picking up some Sarah Jessica Parker vibes from Shenae Grimes. The black gown just seems so ominous, no?
12. Céline Dion got married in 1994, so we get the style... but isn't that headpiece a bit much?
13. We're torn on Nicky Hilton's dress. It's a bit too much for our taste, and it just doesn't seem to suit her. But the dress on its own really isn't terrible.
14. Yes, Pamela Anderson had a bikini wedding with Kid Rock. We're not on board.
15. Angelina Jolie had her children draw pictures that she then had sewn into her wedding dress. It's definitely unique, but we aren't crazy about this look.
SHARE if you think these dresses are a bit too much.