I'm a parent.
That is supposed to mean that, at all costs, I am to protect my children and keep them safe.
But that task becomes 10 times more difficult when you have a husband who needs just as much supervision. A dryer sheet once fell from a load of laundry I was carrying, and within five minutes, my husband stepped on it, slipped, and came crashing to the ground in a giant THUD. Think: banana peel in a cartoon.
Yes, even adults require adult supervision, and for a surprising number of reasons.
But, don't take my word for it — the proof is in the pudding... just don't try this at home.
1. Well, they had adult supervision...
2. No. Just no.
3. They see her rolling...
4. I hope they fastened her safety harness!
5. When Gramps is the playground bully.
6. When Grandma gets racist.
7. The toddler chilling on the floor in the middle of the grocery store...
8. Ah yes, week eight of parenting class.
9. At least he wore goggles.
10. I don't want to be in this car in the event she needs to pull a hard left and can't do it.
11. Why kids can't join the military.
12. A.K.A "The Dream."
13. But... but... you're going to... ah, nevermind.
14. "Goodness gracious, great balls of fire!" — Jerry Lee Lewis.
15. He wanted to be a kid again and immediately required an adult.
16. Someone teach this man basic physics!
Do you know a knucklehead who needs a bit of supervision? Share the photo evidence or story in the comments!