Pack up all your four-leaf clovers and throw them in the trash, because you're never going to be as lucky as the cats in this article. Not literal cats, I'm just trying to be cool. Actually, there's one cat.
Anyway, the point is, there are a lot of near-misses that you're going to feel increasingly nervous about.
1. Don't you just hate when that happens?
3. This poor sap forgot their camera on their bumper and drove around like that for 20 minutes.
5. When it comes to dodging the bullet, I guess you could say that this person nailed it.
7. Someone done screwed up on the Best Buy website and a few lucky folks walked away with an Xbox for just $45.
9. I would have loved to have seen the showdown if the library actually wanted to collect on that tab.
11. Okay, so maybe your mechanic won't say you're the luckiest person alive, but this could have been so, so, so, so, so much worse.
13. If a tree falls in the suburbs, and everyone's around to hear it, does it make a bunch more sound?
15. Shark bite, ooh-ah-ah!
17. This person heard on Reddit that you should jiggle the card reader before putting your card in. And voilà, it paid off.
19. If you ever feel dumb wearing your safety glasses, just let this picture embed itself in your brain.
Shout-out to the fine folks at the /r/nonononoyes community on Reddit for many of the gifs and images used in this article.