Look around. The solution to some irksome problem is right in front of you. You just can't see it yet because you're still inside the box.
But leap outside the box like the folks involved with these pics and you'll start seeing everything in slow-motion technicolor.
You'll see so many hacks the only problem will be figuring out which ones to prioritize.
1. Take the straw into your own hands because they charge extra when you ask for layered butter in your movie popcorn
2. Why didn't someone show me this hack 20 years ago?
4. Is there anything on TV? Besides my feet, this ashtray and this bottle of Jack?
5. You've always wondered what those coat hangers were for
6. If you need that many cupboards, you should probably start donating some excess cans to homeless shelters
7. Walk into the bathroom as an unemployed layabout and leave feeling like a surgeon
8. It looks just like the clear Swatch watch from the 80s
9. Well, this should prevent them from accessing the 2nd floor
10. This cardboard splits the screen and functions as a table
11. That's the last time that onion cuts me off on the ski hill
12. When you're low on counter space, we'd recommend eating eating out or ordering in
13. When you absolutely need to check if something is level, this kitchen hack will work in a pinch
14. Cord control is an art form and this Lego hack is its Mona Lisa
15. This car looks like a hockey player in the playoffs
16. You won't just slip and fall if you're not careful on this floor — you'll be swallowed whole by a shark
Share these pics with a friend who could use a solution or two!