Job interviews are tough to be good at. Even when you've done them a few times, every hiring manager seems to have a different way of psyching you out, and the mutual awkwardness can be enough to doom the entire situation.
You might not like job interviews, but at least you've got plenty of company!
1. Sometimes hiring managers go full method.
2. "Calling Officer Mysogynist to the HR department."
3. Live by the sword, die by the sword.
4. Not sure who this one reflects badly on.
5. "You can't not hire me, I never wanted it to begin with!"
6. Not sure what's going on here...
7. Just explain the situation.
8. At least they were honest, I guess.
9. Red flag number one: Wanting to work in a morgue.
10. I don't see how you failed.
11. When you're hungry, you're hungry.
12. *Hums Mission: Impossible theme*
13. That's a reasonable enough reaction.
14. I don't think this one actually happened.
15. At least there was an attempt.
16. Sometimes, for a glorious moment, a fail becomes a win.
Tell us your job interview horror stories in the comments!