We all have a lazy girl inside of us.
Sometimes, despite our best efforts, she takes up about 90% of our entire being. Life can be a struggle at times, and even when it doesn't make sense, we find a way to feel sorry for ourselves and blame our urge to do nothing on something like "low iron."
1. We procrastinate...to get more sleep.
2. We despise taking off our makeup at the end of the day.
3. Sleep is life but it's not "socially acceptable" to sleep more than eight hours a night.
And there's nothing harder than getting up in the morning.
4. The infinite goal to achieve a "summer body."
5. Showering means an extreme amount of effort.
6. Exercise is easier said than done.
7. The struggle of making good life choices...that involve waking up and exercising.
8. Our love for sweatpants.
9. Staying home is our safe place, and we find it hard to leave.
10. Getting too into a Netflix show.
For when we do leave the house, dry shampoo is our savior.
11. We lazy gals simply live for sweatshirt season.
12. Interacting with other people. Active people.
13. We dream about a better life for ourselves.
We just don't understand the ability of the people who can be productive.
SHARE if you feel the pain. COMMENT if you struggle with lazy girl problems!