There are different types of anxiety. There is social anxiety, generalized anxiety, OCD, panic disorders, and PTSD.
Having one of these doesn't mean other people can tell, and for people with high-functioning anxiety, they appear as if nothing is wrong unless you can pick out the telltale signs.
Here are 12 things that people with high-functioning anxiety do that some people just don't understand.
1. Not going out even though you want to.
2. They nitpick and obsess over minor details.
3. They can't get enough sleep.
4. They assume the worst out of everything and everyone.
5. They can't let things go easily.
6. When someone asks them what's wrong, it makes them more worried.
7. They blame themselves constantly.
8. They apologize for everything.
9. They can't handle thoughts of the future.
10. They compare themselves to everyone.
11. They obsess over every little mistake.
12. They are so mentally exhausted that it takes a toll on them physically.
SHARE to support people with anxiety and remind them we love them.