Most companies aim to have a highly recognizable logo that sticks into the memory of consumers. You'd be surprised by the pure number of logos that have a hidden or secret message. While some of these hidden messages may have been unintentional, some were totally inserted into them by the companies themselves.
Check out these 21 logos with hidden messages.SHARE this article with your Facebook friends. I had no idea about these!
1. The Sony VAIO logo is actually made up of two parts.
2. The Toyota symbol has three ellipses that represent three different hearts 0 the heart of the customer, the product, and progress in the field of technology.
Another interesting aspect of the symbol is that it actually spells out 'Toyota.'
3. The Goodwill symbol has a smiling face in the G!
4. Ever wondered what the BMW symbol means?
5. At first, the IBM symbol looks pretty standard.
6. We all recognize the Sun Microsystems logo.
7. If you look at the two T's in the word Tostitos, you'll notice that there are two people enjoying some chips and salsa!
8. Wendy's has a pretty iconic symbol, but did you notice that the word "Mom" is spelled out on her collar?
9. Unilever was clever enough to include just about every product they use in the U of their logo.
10. Have you ever noticed the bear hidden in the Toblerone mountain?
11. We all know that the company Elefont sounds a lot like "elephant," but did you know that the "E" is made with an elephant's trunk in the negative space?
12. The Baskin Robbins symbol looks like a standard abbreviation, but the pink spells something out.
13. The symbol for the Hope for African Children Initiative (HACI) shows both the continent of Africa as well as someone helping a child.
14. The new Pepsi symbol (right) was designed to tap into mysterious psychological powers.
15. This one is pretty amazing actually. If you look at the man swinging the golf club in the Spartan Golf Club symbol, it actually makes up a Spartan's face that has a helmet.
16. Do you see the message in the Bronx Zoo logo?
17. Do you notice anything odd about the "O" in the Coca Cola symbol?
The "O" actually resembles the flag of Denmark.
18. At first glance, the FedEx symbol doesn't look all that special.
19. The Presbyterian church logo actually has eight hidden symbols.
20. The LG symbol is actually Pac Man shifted to the side with the roof of the mouth pushed forward.
21. Believe it or not, but the Hyundai symbol is thought to reflect two men in a handshake.