We've all said things that make us question our own intelligence, but it's far more often that words from other people leave us mindblown. Nothing is better than feeling superior to someone, especially when it comes to intelligence. Thinking "I've said some pretty dumb things, but never as dumb as that" is the best.
I once called a feather a bird leaf, realized I said it wrong, said it again as bird leaves and still didn't quite understand where I went wrong. But at least I've never said anything as bad as what these people said.
1. It kinda makes sense, but no.
2. Something tells me he isn't going to last long.
3. Now I wanna know what the case was about...
4. Did she decide this on her own, or did someone tell her that's what it does?
5. I hope you left her in the room.
6. It was hard for me to learn how to tell time on an analog clock too, but I wasn't this bad.
7. Yes. Exactly like that.
8. I hope she dumped him.
9. It's sad how many people don't understand basic astronomy.
10. Our future lawyers, ladies and gentlemen.
11. What did she think it was made of, clogged arteries and tears?
12. I hope this was a joke and that they don't truly think this. Either way, silk is impressive.
13. It's like when Snookie said she doesn't eat lobster because they're alive when you kill them...
14. A diet. You're going on a diet. This has nothing to do with Lent.
15. What...are you even trying to say?
16. No, it was like being tickled with a feather.
What's the dumbest thing you've heard someone say? Tell us about it in the comments!