"I worked in a paint shop and every time a new chemical was introduced to the shop, I would ask about the hazards. They would tell me that it is a green chemical; there are no hazards. 'It's baby safe' they would say. Once when I entered the shop I saw a guy using a new spray. The side of the bucket indicated that it was dangerously poisonous and highly corrosive. I told him that he should be using a mask and gloves to use that chemical. He said 'Don't worry, it's baby safe. They even have a picture of a baby playing in it.' Sure enough it did.
After seeing the image, I yelled at the guy 'This is the baby. He is not playing, he is not swimming, HE'S DYING!'"