If you're looking for a drink to "light up the room" at your next party, try out this aurora cocktail! You only need 4 ingredients and a few minutes to make a huge hit.
Why does the drink glow? There's an alkaloid in tonic water called quinine, which is sensitive to ultraviolet light.
What you'll need:
- 2 liters of Gin or Vodka
- 9 liters of tonic water
- 3-4 Bottles Roses Mojito Passion OR 3-4 Canisters of Pink Lemonade Concentrate
- black light (this is needed for it to glow)
- Before your event, mix all the ingredients together minus the ice.
- Right before you serve, add ice.
- Serve the drink under blacklight to make it glow!
Check out their Facebook page here