Growing up in the '90s was interesting. Technology at this point was booming, but if you look back at this time period now, it's comical how we used to live. They were first-world problems!
Here are a ton of things kids born after the year 2000 just won't understand.
Leave a COMMENT on Facebook letting us know which of these you loved the most.
1. A scratched CD was probably the worst thing that could've happened to you.
2. If you had one of these, then you are pretty amazing.
3. VHS tapes were awesome, but they were so annoying to use.
4. OH NO! This picture is reminding me of so many awful memories.
5. When you get a cellphone plan now, it usually includes everything. Like unlimited texting, unlimited minutes, and some data!
Thankfully, not many people have to deal with it. Young kids will never know the struggle!
6. Butterfly Barrettes
7. I do, I do!
8. Those were the good old days!
9. If your Nintendo or Playstation game didn't work, you knew what to do!
10. I have to say, one great thing about being alive today is that my pockets aren't continually stuffed with things.
11. These kids will never get a chance to slide the metal thing.
12. This whole controversy...
13. This fossil is literally the epitome of the '90s.
14. RIP to this type of romance.
15. Here it goes — when I was a kid, Nickelodeon was where it was at!
16. That moment when you set up your VCR record and your show played back this madness.
17. If you get this reference, you probably had a pretty great childhood.
18. Oh, the memories this brings back!
19. We just called these "TV's" but now they're known as "tube TV's," I think.
20. Cereal used to be so much more fun, man.
21. We didn't have Minecraft — we had Minesweeper!
22. We didn't have much to keep us entertained when we had to run errands with our parents, but we kept ourselves amused.
23. Okay, so I know they brought back French Toast Crunch recently, but for a while it was only a 90's thing!
24. Remember trying to keep all these alive?!
25. If you really wanted to be ballin', you started Poké Ballin'!
27. Sometimes I block some memories out of my head, and my parents following a map is one of those memories!
28. I don't even know what this is other than some other form of fidgetry — but our desks were filled with these.
29. Blockbuster was basically the Netflix of its time, but it was a magic place you could actually go to and smell.
30. When my dad broke this out, I knew that I would be having a great night.
31. McDonald's Cookies!
32. Kids will get in trouble for texting in class now, but we used to get in trouble for basically being assassins.
33. We don't even need to go all the way back to our childhood to see how much has changed.
34. And lastly — goo! What ever happened to all the goo?
35. In a sense, we've always had fidget spinners.
36. Ahh yes, the original.
37. We definitely have Fruit Gushers to thank for this terrifying fruit-head trend.
38. Because of phones these days, this may never happen in class again.
39. Trying to untangle an angry knot of phone cord.
40. Every show in the '90s was full of amazing clapbacks you know we wouldn't be able to come up with today even if we tried.
What's your favorite '90s memory? Comment to let us know!