Time seems to be moving faster than ever. It felt like everything was the same from medieval times until, like, 1994. Now, things change so quickly that my smartphone from 2014 feels downright prehistoric.
If you want to feel old, even if you're not really that old, check out these pics.
1. Things have changed even more since.
2. This is actually no joke.
3. Well, your sister's phone doesn't have wheels and a face, does it?
4. Earmuffs by Dre.
5. The more things change...
6. 1917 guy looks like he belongs in a 1997 ska band.
7. Who needs an identity when you've got fandom?
8. But is there a headphone jack?
9. He's clearly gotten better with age.
10. Tragedy + time = lulz.
11. Floppy disks were the worst.
12. Wardrobe game on point.
14. This is what aging looks like.
15. 40 years living on some godforsaken rock on a forgotten planet will do that to you.
16. Some things never change.
17. Honestly, I dread both email and snail mail.
18. Well, when you put it like that, it seems like an awful idea for a business.
19. See, it's still a good policy to not trust people on the internet.
20. Anybody else remember the days of waiting for your film to be developed?
21. To be fair, the tablet can have all those magazines on it.
22. Growing up does some strange things to you.
23. The Titanic versus a modern cruise ship.
24. Adventure isn't what it used to be, and that's just fine.
Readers, what are some of the biggest changes you've seen in your lifetime?