The Playboy Bunnies used to be sexy, elite women who got to live together in a huge mansion. But things have changed. Bunnies are revealing that not all is as it seems in the Playboy house. With odd rules about sex and early curfews, being a Playboy Bunny is not as glamorous as it once was.
COMMENT and tell us what you think about these crazy rules!
1. Initiation to get into the Mansion was exactly what you would think
All the girls must pass Hue Hefner's test in order to be his girlfriend. And that test is taken in the bedroom.
2. All Hef's girlfriends participate in bedroom activities
It's one of the "perks" of being his girlfriend...
3. A weekly allowance of $1,000 for clothes is given to the girls.
They were discouraged to use the money for anything other than clothes. They couldn't even use it to pay off student loans.
4. The girlfriends were not allowed to speak when Hef was being interviewed.
Hue liked the pretty, silent type? Real nice...
5. No one wanted to be the "main" girlfriend.
The role may seem prestigious, but it required extra work and the poor girl had to share a bedroom with Hef. There were also no extra gifts or perks, just a creepy title.
6. The girlfriends could keep their cars only if they lived at the mansion.
Hef wanted his girls to be seen driving nice cars, but he didn't want them to keep the cars. As long as the girls stayed at the mansion, they were leased a fancy car, and Hef knew they couldn't afford that car if they left.
7. The girls had to be clones. Very specific clones.
According to former Playboy Bunny Holly Madison "Hugh wanted white, white hair, with no pigment." It was also suggested that the girls be "busty blondes with bright-blonde hair."
8. The glamour was all on the outside.
Inside the mansion, the carpets were stained from the girls' ill cared-for dogs, and the decor was often described as "porn chic."
9. Hef doesn’t know how to use a DVR.
He highlights a TV guide and the staff record anything that's highlighted.
10. There was no limit to what the girls would do for beauty.
Hef would pay for whatever plastic surgery the girls wanted so there was almost always recovery going on in the house.
11. The parties were fun, at least!
Despite the fact that the girls had to sit near Hef constantly.
12. Everyone at the mansion followed a strict schedule.
Makes sense. Hef is old. Old people love routine.
13. The girlfriends hated all these activities, feeling trapped inside this big house.
They weren’t even allowed to talk to other men.
14. No activities? The girls were expected to follow the 9PM curfew.
That's early, even for old Hef.
15. Hef keeps baby oil, Vaseline, and Kleenex in every room of the mansion.
COMMENT and tell us what you think of these crazy rules!
Would YOU ever agree to live like this?