Dogs are pretty great, they're friendly, loyal, playful and super affectionate. What's not to love? I know that one of my favorite things about my parents' dog is how goofy he is. One thing that makes him especially weird is that he likes to curl up behind you on the back of the couch, almost like a cat! And this is not a small dog, he is a big guy. It is so strange, and he will start to slide down the couch cushion because he is too heavy but he doesn't let it bother him, he just naps away.
How sweet would that be? To be able to just nap through anything.
1. I like to imagine that he was smelling these and they smelt really bad.
2. Like, how can this even be comfortable?
3. Okay, I do totally know what this feeling is like.
4. Doesn't that hurt his little nose?
5. There are times when my apartment is this cold.
6. This little guy is just having the nap of his life.
7. This one is my favorite, I would love to nap with a bunch of baby piggies.
8. If I could nap in a shopping cart, I would.