I've owned and used iPhones and iPads for more than a few years now, and I'm STILL learning new things about them every once in a while. The beautiful part is that a lot of these are based on efficiency, making your life a heck of a lot easier.
Here are 13 genius tricks every iPad and iPhone user needs to know.
Note: I concede that you may know some, if not all, of them. Rest assured, though, that there are many people out there who do not know most of these.
1. Putting your phone into Airplane Mode will charge your phone TWICE as fast
2. Extra zero? Swipe right to remove it!
via Quora / Steve Tamburello
3. Travelling abroad? Use Google Maps OFFLINE.
Simply zoom into a map area then type "ok maps" into the search box, which will give you the data despite no connectivity.
via Quora / Kartik Ayyar
4. Want less strain on your eyes, especially at night? Settings -> General -> Accessibility -> Invert Colors
5. Have too many favorite apps to fit on the dock? Just drag a folder there!
via OS X Daily