Aluminum foil does more than just wrap up food. It's a wonder material that can do everything from polishing silver, eliminating static in the dryer, and even remove rust.
It's so versatile we've come up with 17 aluminum foil hacks that will make your life easier. Enjoy!
1. Use aluminum foil as a dryer sheet
Ball up two sheets of aluminum foil and throw it in your dryer for static-free clothes.
2. Use aluminum foil to polish silver
Use baking soda, salt, aluminum foil, and boiling water to easily clean up tarnished silver.
3. Protect your door handles while painting with aluminum foil
Wrap aluminum foil around your door handle to keep it free from splatter and accidental painting.
4. Remove rust from metal with aluminum foil and water
via Feed the Birdies
Rip a piece of foil in squares, dip in foil, and then start rubbing. Watch the rust disappear!
5. Seal plastic bags with aluminum foil and an iron
Keep food from spoiling with this simple trick.