I remember the first time I had my own home (well, it was actually an apartment, but that still counts, okay?), and I recall how tough certain things were. Being a homeowner isn't easy, so I was more than happy to get any tips as long as it made my life easier. That's what this list is for, so let's make life a bit easier.
Here are 30 inventive DIY hacks to better your home.
1. Old door knobs = towel rack
via Sublime Decor
2. Hinged painting = thermostat cover
via The Third Boob
3. Organize your bracelets by using a paper towel holder
via BRIT + Co.
4. Make creative shelving by using old drawers
via How Do It
5. Create a polka-dot stencil by using an old laundry basket