Some of us are absolute neat freaks, cringing at the sight of unsightly bacteria or disorganized magazine stacks. Then there are the people who cover the rest of the spectrum: slightly OCD, remotely clean, absolute slob, and everything in between. This list is for all of them, but especially the inherent neat freaks. Here are 25 thorough cleaning tricks for the neat freak.
1. Binder clip = sponge stand
Keeps it dry, instead of wet and gross.
via Real Simple
2. Microwave sponge for two minutes on highThis kills most of the germs and bacteria growing on it. This only works for nonmetallic sponges.
3. Clean your washing machineYes, even things that clean need to be cleaned. Click here for instructions.
via Somewhat Simple
4. Clean your toasterMost people never clean this gadget, and maybe it's because they don't know how to. Click here to learn how.
5. Clean your sink's drainJust look below. That's what most people's sinks look like. It's time to clean it. Instructions here.