Design and marketing courses aren't cheap. People spend thousands of dollars learning how to do this stuff properly, and yet there are just so many fails to laugh at. How does this keep happening?
Although, I guess those schools can't teach common sense...
1. Presumably none of the "people who know how" this sign advertises are designers.
2. If you're going to put a pattern on clothing, you need to be careful of the seams.
3. So, which way do I go?
4. Clearly nobody thought to actually try on the socks before selling them.
5. If this sign had a pattern to their typography, I'd almost forgive them.
6. Lots of places like to use their logo or graphic as part of their name on signage.
7. Here's a completely useless chart of pencil grades!
8. This bathroom has seriously questionable urinal placement.
9. Please tell me this was a practical joke.
10. I'm not sure these people understand how this works...
11. Is your favorite band playing at this festival?
12. Well...I've got nothing for this one.
13. This is like three shirt designs mashed into one.
14. Buy our juice boxes! They're a blend of whatever fruits we can find the cheapest!
15. I'm sure they thought this pun was very clever in the marketing department.
16. I definitely had to take a second glance at this dress.
17. This seems perfectly acceptable, except for one small problem.
18. So, this is a thing, apparently.
19. This is one way to save on the cost of soap.
20. Behold the prime example of mixed signals!
21. The placement of this switch prevents the door from doing its one job.
22. Either whoever made this shirt is colorblind, or— no, never mind. There's no other excuse for producing this shirt in white.
23. Sure, name your bottled water after the Oregon Trail. What could possibly go wrong?
24. Nothing looks classier in the kitchen than tile that looks like mold.
25. I...I just can't.
26. So, picture this:
27. I have questions about this ad for Hostess Cupcakes.
28. When rearranging a department store's layout has unintended consequences.
29. Fingers crossed no one needs assistance...
30. Here's a handy awning to protect you from the rain — unless you want to sit on a bench.
31. I don't see what Roman numerals have to do with this company.
32. Like this shirt, my worry always gets in the way of my being happy.
SHARE these hilarious fails with all your friends!