Everybody knows that peanut butter is absolutely delicious! Especially on sandwiches and with apples, right? For all you peanut butter lovers out there, it's also packed with a ton of healthy vitamins and minerals. So that means you should never feel guilty for eating it straight out of the jar. You might be surprised to know that peanut butter can be used for home and life hacks too!
SHARE if you love eating peanut butter straight out of the jar!
People might have a preference over smooth or crunchy, but honestly, any kind of peanut butter is absolutely delicious! Let's see what else you can use for peanut butter.
1. Use peanut butter to get rid of scratches on furniture, clothing or accessories. Just rub a very thin layer of creamy peanut butter around the scratch in a circular motion.
2. Kids + gum = a disaster. If you have kids and they somehow got gum in their hair, in the carpet or on their clothes, it's actually an easy fix! Just rub peanut butter on the gum, let it sit for 10 minutes and then wipe it away with a damp cloth.
3. Mary Poppins said that a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down. She clearly had no idea about peanut butter! Just use a spoonful of peanut butter to hide the pill for your stubborn kids or pets!
4. All the cartoons tell us that mice love cheese, but it's not true! They love peanut butter just like us. If you put a little bit at the end of a mousetrap, they'll be out of your house in no time!
5. Out of shaving cream? No worries, just raid your kitchen for some peanut butter! Just smear a thin layer of smooth peanut butter and shave as you normally would. The oils act as a moisturizer!
6. If there's a smell in your house that you just can't get rid of, peanut butter can do the trick. In a frying pan, put a tablespoon of peanut butter and let it cook for two to four minutes. Your house is going to smell absolutely amazing!
7. If you can't fully clean the peanut butter jar, don't worry. You can use it to catch insects in your house. Leave the jar open and on its side. The bugs will get stuck when they crawl into the jar. When it gets full, put the lid back on and throw it in the trash!
8. Looking for a deep conditioner? Before you use shampoo, put a thick layer of peanut butter and put it directly on your scalp. Rinse it out and you will be left with luscious locks!
9. Is that one squeaky door in your house bothering you? Just grab peanut butter from the kitchen and apply a thin layer to the squeaky spot. The natural oils from it will get rid of the sound right away!
10. It sucks when you try to carefully peel a stick off and it ends up leaving behind that sticky residue. Just smear a little bit of peanut butter on the area and then rob it off with a cloth. That price sticker is no match for peanut butter!
11. If you're enjoying ice cream in the warmer months, add a scoop of peanut butter to the bottom of the ice cream cone before putting the ice cream in there. It will keep the ice cream from melting and dripping out the bottom!
It's surprising how useful peanut butter can be! COMMENT and tell us what brand your favorite peanut butter is from!