When my two children were born, the first thing I realized was that every family member wanted to say how much the babies look like them. Yeah sure, most related family members resemble each other a bit, but it is pretty rare to see a full out doppelganger. Every once in a while though, a person's DNA seems to push through and reappear as a clone in later generations.
Marvel at these 22 cases where DNA showed how powerful it can really be. You will freak out at how similar some of these relatives look to one another.
COMMENT on Facebook with the pair that shocked you the most. # 17 literally made me spit my coffee out.
1. This daughter (left) and father (right) look stunningly similar!
2. A son on the left (2014) and father on the right (1977).
3. A mother (left) and daughter (right) both at four months old.
4. Father (left), daughter (right).
5. Father on the left (1978) and son on the right (2013).
6. Reese Witherspoon (right) and her daughter Ava Phillippe (left).
7. A grandfather (left) and granddaughter (right)!
8. A mother (left) and daughter (right).
9. Two blonde clones. Father on the left, son on right.
10. Blythe Danner (left) and her daughter Gwyneth Paltrow (right).
11. A mother on the left (age 26) and her daughter 34 years later on the right (age 23) at Stonehenge.
12. A father (left) and son (right) holding their boys at the same age (29 years old with two week-old sons).
13. A mother on the left and her daughter.
14. A daughter on the left (3rd grade) and her mother in 2nd grade on the right.
15. Like father (left), like son (right). Both a father and son who served in the Air Force greeting their sons.
16. Kate Moss (right) and her daughter Lila Grace Moss (left).
17. Father (left) and son (right) both at 25 years old.
18. Brad Pitt (left) and his son John Jolie-Pitt (right).
19. A mother (left) and daughter (right) with the same smile and eyes.
20. Cindy Crawford (middle) made a clone daughter (far left).
21. Mother (left) and daughter (right) 41 years apart.
22. Father (left) and daughter (right) showing some inter-generational drama :)