Are you looking for a healthy (but still yummy!) option for a dessert? Look no further than this incredible no-bake watermelon cake! Mmm... Here's how to make your own:
- Prepared whipped cream
- 1 large watermelon
- Blueberries, raspberries, or other fruit toppings of your choosing
- Almonds (optional)
- Cut off the bottom of the watermelon to make it easier to cut and create a base.
- With the watermelon on its base, cut off the rinds and round the watermelon to create a cake-like appearance.
- Pat down the watermelon with clean towels or paper towel.
- Frost with whipped cream.
- Decorate your cake with your fruit toppings and almonds.