A bookstore in France is becoming a popular member of the Instagram community for all the right reasons. Not only does its account showcase products and events the store is offering, but also the creativity of its employees.
Librairie Mollat was the first independent bookstore to open in France in 1896. It is home to over 300,000 titles and has an inventory that spans every genre you can imagine. And while being one of the oldest bookstores in the country is a remarkable feat (especially when you consider the primarily digital world we now live in), it's the clever Instagram posts that are getting this business noticed.
1. The eyelashes are what got me with this one.
2. I can't help but laugh at this! It's too perfect.
3. You couldn't find a better match even if you tried.
4. You'd think Richard Bohringer was hiding behind that book, not a random person!
5. What a beautiful shot.
6. Time for an adventure!
7. Another perfect match.
8. So regal!
9. "Double Image, Double Life." How fitting.
10. So much sass.
11. Even her shirt matches!
12. The King of Cool