When it comes superhero movies, Marvel is killing it. I mean, it's been ten years, and Marvel is showing no signs of stopping.
So, to be honest, just like when Zemo noticed a little bit of green in the blue of Cap's eye, it's kind of nice to find a flaw.
Warning: Spoilers Ahead!
1. In Guardians of the Galaxy, the Nova Corps say that Gamora is the last surviving member of her species.
But, in Avengers: Infinity War, Thanos says that Gamora's home planet is thriving because he actually only wiped out half the population.
2. Tony Stark supports the Sokovia Accords in Captain America: Civil War, but then he helps train Spider-Man as a vigilante.
Tony believes that the Avengers need to be put in check, but he also encourages Spider-Man to become a vigilante... even though that's exactly the kind of thing the Accords are supposed to prevent.
3. We need to talk about the Hulk piloting the Quinjet in The Avengers: Age of Ultron because it's really silly.
4. Vision is kind of dumb.
I mean, he should be pretty much unstoppable, right?
5. Tony Stark has figured out how to rapidly heal human bodies, but he never uses it again.
But after Pepper Potts was infected, Tony was able to develop a cure that stabilized the effects of Extremis.
6. That "eight years later" title card in Spider-Man: Homecoming.
7. Obadiah Stane is a natural pilot, apparently.
8. And finally, why didn't Doctor Strange use a portal to cut off Thanos's arm in Avengers: Infinity War?
Remember when Doctor Strange was tossing Spider-Man through portals to help him fight Thanos?
Do you know any other Marvel mistakes that we missed? COMMENT and let us know and TAG a friend!